Fox News - You recommended a product scam to me
I received a e-mail from a christine Meyers a Fox News Rep stating that she highly recommended the HCG Product , After reading what she had to say i felt that it was legit.So on the same blog i ordered the HCG product.
Authorized my Credit card for $99.00 Shipping free. A week later i received the the package from a Fullfillmet cent out of Utah for paper work inside only 2 bottles of ???HCG no info or data and no return info nor telephone no address.
I want to send it back as it is not what i ordered and what wasa told to me, this ia a scam and you are a part of it.Ms, Aileen Arledge
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "watch out for the room share add from firstname.lastname@example.org 323.898.7189Los Angeles (West Hollywood, Central LA)Private Room - Divided Studio Shareking size bed * drawers * comfortable chair * large kitchen..."
- "I went to Discount tire on White Bear Ave. Maplewood MN. on 12-29-10. My tire was leaking air slowly so i wanted them to check why it was leaking..."
- "DISENCHARMED/ENCHANTED!! I ordered a Catnapper Cortez Loveseat ($730.27) on 1-23-2012, my checking acct. was debited for the amount on 1-27-2012 and delivery was promised no later than 2-8-2012. Well today..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."