Show reviews that mention
fox news trump shepard smith smith people president juan williams cnn channel
Filter review

Founding fathers were Libertarians

On Saturday, Nov. 2nd at approximately 11:15, one of your journalists stated that the Founding Fathers were Libertarians. This is not true. The were Unitarians and Deists. Some did not believe in God at all. I've never had to have a specific number of words to file a complaint. 100 words? I was able to state my complaint in simple terms. I don't know how I can lengthen my complaint in order to reach 100 words. So, I have 90 words. Seven more words. Blah, blah, blah, blah. (Yay, 100 words) Why are you so different? Frankly, this is inconvenient and time consuming.

Libertarians have nothing to do with belief in God ***

Shutup you *** liberal ***!

@PissedConsumer736748

:p :p :p How do you know whether I'm liberal or conservative from my post.

That wasn't a very nice reply. As a matter of fact it was rude.

:p

Shawn Hannity

How long is Hannity going to go on about Obama Care..He has said the same thing night after night after night!!!! I used to like watching him but this is getting ridiculous..Every night it is just a repeat of the night before...He needs to be replaced or moved to a much later time slot...I am not for Obama Care myself, but there is no reason to have the same question/complaints about it every night or having to watch him trying to log into the healthcare.gov for 2 weeks Its not that entertaining...He has turned into a whinning/complaining host...Needs to be replaced.

ObamaCare ripoff!!

Finally got to see what options I have under the new exchanges..

Although none of the plans had any more benefits or lower out of pocket caps than what I currently have (I have to pay all my own insurance) ALL the plans on the government exchange were MORE (80% to 400% more expensive than what I am now paying)

Yep we were lied to. It appears if you earn enough to pay for your own insurance you now have to pay A LOT more than before. Only those who get it for free or have huge subsidies seem to like obamacare.

I bet you are an Obama loving liberal looking for platforms to bash Hannity. Obama Care and how it is bankrupting America is top news right now.

Hannity has to continue with the topic. I bet you and all your Obama worshiping friends would love for him to stop talking about it.

Greenbelt, Maryland

Can't watch the NE Patriots in New England?

I am a die hard NE patriots fan, but deal wi is problem every year. Wy can't we watch our football game!? Instead, you put on the giants game....seriously? I am canceling my cable provider because of this, and never watching Fox related shows for the remainder of 2013, because of your networks incompetence. Stop making *** decisions please...you do this every year. Why can't you allow another network the rights for the broadcast? Who should our incompetent company get the rights for this? It sad when I invite friends over for the game every week, but then have to cancel because the game isn't on?
#720226

Did you check out actual Fox network (not news)?

Product
Fox News Tv Channel

Shawn Hannity

You can bet your bottom dollar that FOX will no longer be the state of Alabama's favorite Channel. We only had Shawn to watch for the truth about what is going on in the Congress and you are about to replace the only person who we have relied on for years. I have nothing aganist Megan but however she is no Shawn Hannity. You had better re-think what you are doing before your ratings hit rock bottow and I am sure they will. ORiley is no longer the best commentator on your station and you are about to do away with the best you have. This is a very *** thing to do and I never thought Obama would get to you Mr. Producer and it certainly looks like he did. I will not support your sponsers and know many more that feel the same as I. That is the number one topic on our local radio stations. Wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Another fool writes a letter of complaint that will shock the world. Maybe he will graduate 3rd grade this year!

@PissedConsumer698342

So did you make it out of Jr. High ALQ?

West Point, Georgia

Hannity

Another bimbo attack from a guess "contributor" on the Hannity show on August 7th, describing the President of the United States as the "Clown in Chief" for his appearance on the Leno Show. This statement defies any decency as far as a public broadcasting media. It's a low for even Hannity if that's possible. If these people have such disrespect for the office of the Presidency, why are they put on a public forum. These people should not be on television. Advertisers on these shows should be boycotted. Night after night you listen to insults and disrespect for the President. It must stop.

Screw all of you liberal clowns, go live in communist China.

All we hear is Clinton bashing. Day after day.

Trump has issues also. This show and the rest of pundits are so biased it stinks. We are not pleased with the unfairness of the newscasts. As far as I'm concerned and many people I know all news media would not know the truth if it bit them..time to be fair.

What bill Clinton did should not enter into her run for president. Donald Trump needs to put a sock in it. He's desperate. He has skeletons also.

Let's be fair, what's good for one is good for a other. Treat

Chicago, Illinois

Never hated something so much

Fox's programing was messed up with there *** NASCAR! Which now i don't have the new Simpsons, American Dad, and Family Guy. And because they are *** and don't play the new ones like reruns until there are *** old, I won't get to see the new Simpsons forever, But thank God for Adult Swim<3, I HATE YOU FOX FOREVER AND ALWAYS- ME DA HATER P.S. FOX SUCKS AT GETTING THE TRUTH SO DIE NOW PLEASE YOU DEPRESSING, ALWAYS BAD NEWS, NOTHING GOOD EVER! - Hater I will not hate you if you reply them as new for me.
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Interrupt my program for new break!!

It's alright to give me a new flash about the marathon explosion but you cover it for the whole hour instead of waiting for your news hour. I hate fox news when you do that .Just give us a 30 second update unit it's YOUR!!!! time for news. NOT my program that i have payed for to watch. A lot of friends tell me they hate when fox new does this . Not giving us a choice, but making us watch or change it. Carrie a pissed customer.OK now i can't summit this now because you make us have to enter at least a hundred word before you will take this complaint.A whole hour .I just checked again and your still on the marathon thing .I care but will watch it when it's your news time. It's my only day off. I missed watching my program.

What??? I completely agree..

Don't interrupt my show with your BS...put a banner below the screen and IF I choose to turn to another channel that's my business.. You were contracted to show me what I planned to watch on your station!

Get over it you heartless ***!!!! :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh Save your money for spelling lessons instead of your programs!!

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry What if it was you inconsiderate LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deltona, Florida

MY 2013 PASSANT "CLEAN DIESLE AND HOW I SOLVED MY LEMON PROBLEM"

PLEASE READ MY STORY OF ALL THE TROUBLES I HAVE HAD WITH THE 2013 PASSANT TDI. I HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED ON MY WIKI FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. THIS STORY CAN HELP PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY A VW, HAVE SERVICE ISSUES,, WANT TO BUY IN BRIDGWATER, NJ, MANHATTAN, NY, EDISON, NJ, IT DEALS WITH NJ AND FL LEMON LAWS. HOW TO BUY A CAR IN 35 MIN IN THE DEALER WITHOUT ANY HASSELS. IT CDAN BE DONE WITHOUT PROBLEMS. https://sites.google.com/site/volkswagonsavethebrand/ Barry Gleitman BARRYGLEITMAN@***.COM 407.810.4610 10 COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE MONROE, NJ 08831

Dear Mr. Gleitman,

While I understand your frustration with your diesel Passat (not a common issue) and attempted to help you with your purchase of a new Passat SE with Sunroof and Navigation, I am shocked that you went to Reydel VW and decided to purchase a Passat SE with Sunroof NO NAVIGATION after all of our correspondence regarding the necessity of having navigation as it relates to your travelling job.

The difference in the MSRP of the VIN you purchased (as posted in your link) 1VWBP7A38DC111936 MSRP $26,640 and the one I was offering you 1VWBP7A38DC094989 MSRP $28,385 is just OVER $1700. $1745 divided by the 66 month term is over $26 difference. If you just subtract the $26/ month difference from the $439 payment I had quoted you (AGAIN, including everything that VW and I contributed), the payment would have dropped to $412 (plus the tax savings on a cheaper car… you would pay $0 tax… real payment dropped to $408 when I plugged it in… with $0 money from you)... yet you feel that you got a better deal at $419/ month on a lesser equipped car. OF COURSE another dealer gave you a no hassle experience.. I did too!... they didn't have to spend all day to fight to get you contribution from VW when it was already done by Open Road VW. All they needed to do was call the VW rep who I had already worked tirelessly with to get you a MAXIMUM allowance to confirm the amount of the allowance I got for you.

As far as your NJ motor vehicle fees... we charge EXACTLY what NJ charges as I explained in my email to you. When getting NEW plates on a NEW car, NJ requires a 4 year registration. Your Passat trade was from Florida and you mentioned to me on the phone that it had Florida plates. If you had transferable NJ plates, I could certainly have transferred the registration and saved you some more. BUT YOU DID NOT GIVE ME THE CHANCE.

Had you given me the courtesy of a call to work on the exact same car that you ended up purchasing, you would have saved money. It is interesting how you failed to mention that I gave you my cell phone number and worked with you until close to midnight to try to assist you. Instead you made this a public forum for discussion when someone truly attempted to and went out of their way to help you.

I wish you well with the new Passat. Volkswagen is an exceptional brand no matter where you choose to buy it from. However, I do not appreciate your attempt to slander my dealership across the internet when we pulled all resources and did everything we could to make you a loyal and HAPPY VW customer.

Sincerely,

Justin J Patel

Give me a break, you have a problem with your car and it is VW's fault you missed sales appointment, this is the real world.....don't take the time to let a dealer service it properly (you go there during your lunch or on way to appt., how bought you call, set up a loaner and allow dealer to properly work on car)...call your original dealer in Florida who actually made all the money on the sale and it is VW fault in NY and NJ???? Why didn't you go BACK TO Bridgewater or other VW (theres one in Summit, NJ) and advise of the better offer you received and given them the opportunity to FIGHT for your business, you would have posibly received a better deal.

Your story says your in sales.......does it not make sence to you???? Get over it, you bought a VW not a Ferrari!

Isn't it supposed to be Passat or something like that, I'm sure I don't have the spelling right, but I have never heard of a Passant.

Gee whiz! I did not know VW made a Passant!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (3)
Monroe Township, New Jersey
Loss

GET SOME NEW COMMERCIALS

You should adopt a new rule that all commercials will play for 7 days only and then they need to change or stop. I have heard about Bob with Mesothelioma exactly 2,344 times and I am an avid FOXNEWS watcher. You play the same commercials over and over and over and over and over and over and over forever!!!! Please STOP and put something else on for once!!!! Force your advertising clients to put fresh meat up on the table every week or two. I know everyone in my neighborhood watches FOXNEWS just like I do! Please stop with this incessant replication!!!

Absolutely right. The most annoying are the ads for Deal Dash dot com (a something-for-nothing ***), "I'm Amy" from Nutrisystems and William Devane telling folks to put their life savings into silver and gold at Rosland capital.

If you watched that many Bob commercials you would know it's Doug.

You forgot Goldline and those commercials for people in trouble with the IRS. Over and over, day and night - night and day.

At least there's something to be said for CNN, they air mainstream commercials.

Lafayette, Louisiana

Mainstream Media is a JOKE

on 9-11-12 the mood was elevated I can only imagine the stress that NY experiences on this day every year while thousand march for a new investigation while the evidence sits in CHINA somewhere WHY CHINA america could have recycled all of that IT IS IN CHINA FOR A REASON on 9-11-2012 American was on alert all except the defense of our country. Chris Stevens was killed OBAMA stood in the rose garden and told the world it was over a YouTube video that barely had a few views. He Never retracted his statement or apologized to America when the truth came out. The Truth Do you know the Truth. Senator Rand Paul Dr Ron Paul AND MANY others who frequent the WHITE HOUSE knew what happened Yet NO ONE cared to explain to the Seals parents WHY they were left alone to die while keeping their oath to protect and serve . Hurricane Sandy The media Takes everyones mind off of Benghazi and focused on Frankenstorm Have you ever noticed how things play out This is the 2nd time Obama has been in a pickle and BOOm something happens to change direction of the focus of people Te Mainstream Media covered Sandy for a couple of weeks Here it is February We have not heard anything about the victims of Sandy DID you know that there are STILL people homeless FREEZING to death and the Media says NOTHING Campaign goes on MEDIA SAYS VERY LITTLE ABOUT BENGHAZI while Izza will not let it go, Thank Goodness. Americans vote Obama wins 110% in OHIO How does one win 110% anyway You cheat Undercover reporters on youtube visiting the polls and being assisted in voting twice YES that's right voted 2 times for one man And NO ONE DOES a thing about it The MEDIA SAYS NOTHING!! Hilliary Falls and hits her head she cant testify Izza has not given up Boom Sandy Hooks The media covers the story I feel like they began before it happened There was an ulterior motive once again his time for gun laws WHY WOULD OUR GOV want to make the aw abiding citizen vulnerable to crime. The Lawless WILL NOT GIVE UP THEIR guns only the law abiding. NDAA is signed but under the heat of the FISCAL CLIFF Have you thought to take a look and see what is amendment in the NDAA 2013 It is more frightening than last year (NDAA PDF FINAL 2013!# AMENDMENTS) New year rolls around MEDIA NO WORD ABOUT BENGHAZI NO WORD ABOUT SANDY NO WORD ABOUT HILLARY and NO WORD about a hearing that is coming up that EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW DID you know that Justice Roberts will be hearing a case of Orly Talz vs obama's Eligibility They have evidence that the first refused because unavailable LONG FORM birth Cert HAS BEEN ALTERED Feb 15, 2013 tune in the cspan They are THEY only channel that will tell you a little of what i really happening OR you can do Ike most have chosen TURN OFF THE TV Turn off the broadcast of filtered and fluffed media and tune in to websites where people spend hours searching TRUTH and collaborating together SNOPES is a Joke FACT CHECK is not always right You have to go straight to the source for the truth Fortunately we still have the Internet FO NOW Executive order signed last summer is that Obama can turn off our Internet in the event of a catastrophe You know Like the HUGE burping Bubbling hole in the ground in Assumption parish that is closed tho several BUTAN TANKS underground Specialist say that it would be an America Hiroshima if the salt mine leak meets with the butane The salt mine is FULL of Garbage gas and chemical that has been dumped and the MEDIA SAYS NOTHING!! Have you ever wondered who the media works for and how they choose their subjects Ask Richard Clark Worked fr the White House for 30+ years He made a statement that said the White House has a pipeline direct communication with Media Basically telling them what to say or not Then there is Rupert Murdock (see you tube Rupert Murdock out foxed) it explains everything In the mean time we all struggle to pay our bills raise our kids and stay out of harms way But I cannot tell you how important it is to STAY ALERT Keep your eyes wide open and questions everything here are a couple of sites that will get you started to obtaining your own media www.Cableweek.net Look under the Results tabs There is a lot of catching up to do You can also search the resources tab A search engine that will help you sift through the thousands of emails of past history Face-book no longer will allow you to speak of anything outside of people magazine BUT www.worldtruth.org WILL and WT will NOT let NSA have your IP address as GOOGLE ,YOUTUBE,and Face book Apple apple Jobs would roll over Apple granted access to the Gov If you update to ios6 your Tele can be turned off and any given time Not because you did not pay your bill But because maybe your in an area where there are brandished service men and a politician no pictures or video to be taken BUT most disturbing THE CELL COMPANIE are GIVING EVRYTHING you type to NSA being sored in Bluff dale on a 5 zeta bytes system that WE ALL JUST PAID FOR This is illegal to govern information to be used at a later date But THE GOV DOES IT ANYWAY Well I am tired I am tired of being tolerant Tired of BAD LAWS that affect GOOD people and BENEFIT the pockets of the ELITE Turn OFF your TVS If yu dont have a computer watch LINK TV Amy Goodman is the most honest news channel And Yes a great place to start for history History that will disappoint you BUT WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW MIGHT HURT YOU we as americans are being led down a oneway street with a path of no return TIME to STOP following and do what is best for our familys www.worldtruth.org www.cableweeks.net www.cabledrum.net LinkTV DUTCHSINSE www.opencongress.org www.policemisconduct.com cato institute set your google alerts to inform you of articles released on imporant information ex I have an alet set for "officer charged with" i receive mesages of officers who have aledgedly broken the law MainStream Media also should feel the heat of NO VIEWERS aren t you tired of the lies and misinformaion ? I know that I am THINK FOR YOURSELF Dont spread mainstream medias Little Cliche's QUESTION EVERYTHING
Product
Fox News Tv Channel
Loss

Misconception

Hello staff of Fox News, Fox news needs to stop with the racial comments that are said on fox news against African Americans . How can a news station promote a movement to stop bullying, yet belittle the African American race publicly. What this news channel is doing is using another form of bullying which needs to be stopped! How do you think young African American children feel while watching your news channel? Please take what we are saying in to consideration. Please practice what you preach and stop the racial comments. No one deserve to feel inferior just because of their skin color. On be half of Kenwood Academy High school

BS. You're just another obama sheep.

Fox doesn't make any kind of racially derogatory comments and you know it. Just like your president you're just trying to silence the ONLY truthful news source out there cause they don't bow down to obooboo.

Why don't you concentrate on learning to speak/write English instead of making up *** about Fox. Loser.

Palos Hills, Illinois

Canceling Fox New Station

I am very mad about the taking off Fox News on station 114! If you are taking them off or moving them then move CNN, MSNBC and all news stations to political spots on your station! They are political just the same. Fox is the # 1 cable news station. What are your leaders thinking over there?! I will and I am sure many others will be canceling my subscription if this is not changed! Not a threat a promise!!!! Whoever reads this better think of how much money you will be losing from WORKING people. Please correct this mistake! Thank you

That's not news, it's propaganda trying to control you. The truth is coming out and so are the bad attitudes.

use your own brain. They are desperate now and it is only going to get worse, crotch shots and temper tantrums is so immature and not real journalism with integrity. Fox is part of what is working to tear us apart, Question everything and seek the truth.

Hollywood is manipulating and trying to divide our country to take everything away from you. Love your family and your neighbor work at making a difference and keep your spirit free!

New Providence, New Jersey

I hpe the NFL takes everything away from yo as you have done to us

I hope that the nfl takes ll away froe you as you have taken away from us .I do realize hat you aren't us but just for your back pocket .I am writing a little begging the NFL to remove you from there programs for the reason you don't CARE care about your viewers fox is a ashole. Fox is a ***. Fox is a ***. Fox is a ***. Fox only caers about its ceo, not the vewers. fox is a ***, fox is a ashole. fox is a ***, fox is a ***, fox i a ***

I don't like Dana Perino!! She's too opionated!! Smart Alec!!!

Ellensburg, Washington

Christine meyer computer hacker

My email was hacked by a product backed by Christine Meyer of fox news. They hacked my email, changed my passwords and sent publicity to all my contacts for a scam product. Once again we see where fox news ands it employees stand in the marketing world!!!!! It's a disgrace that such media outlets would be involved in this kind of behavior!! The product is a total scam.... The company has no address, no phone number and no way of being contacted!!!! Many people have been scamed by these raspberry cough drops!!!!! Once again fox news and its employees stand behind ***!!!
Vancouver, British Columbia

Do not cancel FOX NEWS RADIO or I go

whatever negotiations are being done..do it but keep FOX NEWS. It is the only sane news reporting out there. I have been a member of Sirius for a year and enjoy it but will withdraw ASAP if FOX is not kept. The recption is great, the news is reliable and I cannot figure why you would want to deprive so many devoted listeners of the access to FOXNEWS. There are many times when I want to turn off music and other Sirius stations and catch up on the news..so when I get home I don't have to sit in front of the *** tube and listen to the broadcast drive on ther major news outletsl. Keep FOX

Sane obviously doesn't know squat about what's going on in the world... and it probably collects welfare checks.

If you cancel Fox News, channel 114, consider our subscription to Sirius cancelled too. Fox is the only news channel that actually reports both sides of the news.

We may not agree with everything they say, but at least we get unbiased reporting without the far-left slant. And by the way, we are Independents, not Republicans.

I say camel Fox Radio on Sirius or I will cancel my subscription. Or, I suppose Fox can stay on if they change their name to Fox Propaganda Network.

@PissedConsumer586646

Wow intelligent comment "Sane." Maybe try a little thing called spell check. Better yet get an education and learn how to spell, before you post something so ridiculous.

The left is becoming more radical by the day. Trying to silence any other opinion or value that doesn't fit into their socialist viewpoint. Fox news remains the only media outlet not completely slobbering over the liberal agenda. I am becoming more and more concerned with the angry hypocritical left.

It is not enough for them to have the media bias, celebrity status and bandwagon in full motion. They want to bully any opposition as well. They scream and cry the loudest.

A large flock of politically correct sheep if you will. I too will cancel my subscription to Sirius if they don't continue to play Fox news.

View more comments (3)