Show reviews that mention
fox news trump shepard smith smith people president juan williams cnn channel
Filter review

Cancellation of

You call yourself reporters of the news? How deceiving, you canceled Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano? You can now join all the other main stream media programming, wallowing in the never-ending glut of deceitful, lying, non informative chicken scratch programming that keeps the American citizens dumbed down, uninformed, and at a loss for any truthful information needed to make an informed decision at the ballot box. Judge Napolitano was the ONLY person on TV who had the backbone to tell the American citizens the Truth, good or bad, about the secret, back door, closed session, covert schemes our government and wall street was plotting behind our backs, and actually getting by with! He is truly an American Hero and I am so disappointed with Fox News. By your actions, (your silence), we were sneaked up on from behind. We were stolen from, lied to and now complete corruption has taken hold so hard it will be extremely difficult to root out. When we do finally root the evil out we may just as well get rid of you (the media) too. You have failed miserably in your obligations to the Constitution and to "We the People"! Just remember, you are not immune from this criminal, unlawful legislation just because you can publish an article in the paper or a magazine. You can be shut up, shut down, and put in jail too. Our forefathers gave you a precious gift, "freedom of the press" but you slapped them in the face and threw it away with both hands while keeping your allies, the American public, in the dark. Shame on you! You are worse than the criminals running our corrupt government and the greedy thieves running wall street. You have let the bloodsuckers take over with your blessings. How can you cash your paycheck knowing how you have let the public down! Judge Napolitano reminded us about the "Rule of Law", that it was time-tested, honorable, keeps anarchy from erupting and worth fighting for. He reminded up that sanity in a world of insanity, good over bad, will always win in the long run. He was a breath of fresh air in all this pollution. His words are just and honorable, keeping hope alive that things can be resolved peacefully if we continue to observe the Rule of Law. Changing things at the polls is the way the founders designed this Republic to work, not rioting in the streets. I, for one, will never watch Fox News again. I am not alone, I have had many discussions online with people feeling the same way. We are hoping that Fox comes to its senses and reinstates the only show worth watching! A truthful, informative show that talks about current events and laws being passed that we need to watch out for. Laws affecting the citizens of this great Republic, laws shredding our Bill of Rights and destroying our Constitution! Shame on you! You need to step up to the plate, it is for your own good too, unless you intend on bugging out of the country when things start coming to a head! Maybe you think you will have a special place when COG gets the go ahead. You better wake up, you'll be about as useful to them as the dumbed down useless eaters called "We The People"!
Beaumont, Texas
Product
Fox News Tv Show

WHITNEY HOUSTON WHO GIVES A ***

YOU INTERUPTED HUCKABEE FOR THIS NEWS. NO BODY CARES ABOUT THE DRUG ADICT. WHAT THE *** ARE YOU UP TO. HUCKABEE WAS HIGHLY CRITICAL OF ZEROBAMA - NAILING HIM TO THE WALL. YOU COULD NOT TAKE THAT. YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS. THIS IS BULL *** NO ONE WILL MISS THE ***. WHAT A REAL PIECE OF TRASH AND FOX IS GONING ON AND ON ABOUT THE SKUMBAG. LIBERALISH IS A MENTIAL DISORDER AND FOX IS REALLY SHOWING WHAT SIDE OF THE FENCE THEY ARE ON. WHITNEY INSPIRED NO ONE EXCEPT FOR OTHER DRUG ADICTS SO GIVE IT UP. THERE 100 WORDS. YOU *** BSTDS

Why would you spend all the time you did on reporting/showing the funeral for Whitney Houston?

LOL You've just confirmed my suspicions about most Fox News watchers as ignorant, angry, *** who can't write or spell particularly well.

What an ***!

View more comments (2)
Houston, Texas

Anchors on Fox News

Why do the women anchors on Fox News wear such unprofessional clothes. Sorry would rather have someone dressed without showing clevage. Men wear busniness suits while the women sit in short dresses. If you want us (and I am a woman) to consider you as being professional then dress like you want us to think you are smart and know the subject. We feel like as a nation we are trying to instill values in our youth. The afternoon and morning ladies have the worst reputation in the attire they wear. Be more serious and maybe we will belive you

Sounds to me as though you're jealous. I think they all look beautiful, and I'm not intimidated, or insulted, however I'm comfortable with myself.

Do you watch the news for the news, or to see how everyone is dressed?

Of course this is only "my opinion" :)

#1202653
@PissedConsumer927896

I think today the blonde looked like Miss Piggy and the one smirking at her was wearing *** heels. To each their own but I can't take these women seriously.

Not jealous, I'm a professional model, singer and writer.

Are u kidding me?? If u think they look unprofessional then u need glasses sweetheart.

Pay attention to the news and stop looking at their ***. What a ***.

Wait, you watch Fox News? LOL

Do you really believe that *** :grin

@PissedConsumer337486

Fox news doesn't just give you news, he proves it, by showing videos of what "certain" people said in the past, and what they're saying now. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!!

If you've got it, flaunt it. You obviously don't have it.

I watch FoxNews because they are not namby-pamby,sissy useless liberal do-gooders like CNN or PMSNBC. You sound like a frustrated female in need of a man's tender care.

Funny I've never noticed the female anchors to be dressed inappropriately on FOX, WHAT CLEAVAGE?

I'll bet you're a fan of Rachael Madcow the raging *** on MSLSD.

View more comments (6)
Lady Lake, Florida

No local Fox channel in the Tri-Cities Wa.

We pay for local stations and we are not getting FOX. We are going to miss Super Bowl and half of the NASCAR Sprint Cup season because of this. There are other programs we also watch in the evening. How about providing either a Portland or Seattle Fox station to this area? It was done before a few years ago. If you can't come to an agreement on this with the Northwest company, something has to be done for these consumers. We are not going to go to the expense of changing companies or getting an attenea. Unless is never going to be resolved. Your going to loose customers.

I totally agree, and am tired of losing our "rights" to a bunch of crybabys!!

ID
#219520 Review #219520 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Spokane, Washington

Does Fox News Spew Hatred - Advertisers Where Do You Stand

Fox News' content seems to spew hatred daily against select Americans for example: the average American citizen and middle class, public servants, elected officials, military, *** and *** communities, Hispanics, African Americans, etc. Fox' most recent content appears to promote tax cuts for the richest 2% which is not paid for & Planet of the Apes remarks. Fox appears to have a long consistent record of hate based sentiments against various Americans. Do you think Fox News will improve this perception, or should we take a stand and say NO to Fox News and their advertisers because money talks - will this help them cleanup their act? What do you think America?

You people are afraid of Fox News, as well you "should" be!!

Fox News may not be liberal but you have no clue. They are the only news outlet who tell the TRUTH!!

Maybe u should watch dumbamas clones on msnbc CNN (citizens negative news) & all the other losers.

Who by the way are so far up dumbamas *** they STINK!!!

GROW UP ***

if u would get your head out and smell the roses u would know that we that work are being forced to support. the non working my bible says no work no food

View more comments (2)
ID
#193358 Review #193358 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Houston, Texas