She is an awful reporter and even worst as a person on the couch of Fox and Friends Saturday.Her Botox lips are repulsive to look at when she tries to talk.

Related: Fox News - Shepard looking for another job, just fine leave!!!!

Her speech is worst to listen to. She is the most childish and immature person you have ever had on the show. I have been watching the morning show for years but now that you have added her I no longer watch your channel. I prefer to receive my news from folks that deliver the true news with class and grace with a little humor when appropriate.

The folks on Fox Business are doing a good job. There are several new reporters that have a lot of promise. They have learned how to present their spill with dignity and grace. This is something that Abby lacks.

She is too busy trying to be the center of attention and talking when it is not here turn. She is also riding on the coat tails of her family's disgraced name by her father. You have two very well deserving staff members that deserve this couch position much more that Abby does. Heather Childress and Clayton have a wonderful re pore on screen.

Heather N. is the other classy lady. She (Heather N) deserves more air time. These two ladies are just class acts.

I enjoy them much better that Megan Kelly. I believe that Megan's time should be limited on your station. She lost my trust with her stances and ATTACKS on her guest during the primaries. I know that you could care less about how I feel about the folks you choose to deliver your news but when your ratings start to drop maybe you will take a look at what you are presenting to us.

I for one will no longer watch any show on your channel that these 2 women (I have written you about) are on. Remember the other news channels may not be the best but they can grow and surpass your channel with GREATER fair and balanced reports if they too clean house. Sometimes people get too complacent with the positions and begin to think that they can not be touched. The one thing that this has taught me is that Kennedy is much better and entertaining with her presentations of the news.

(My 8 year old granddaughter looks forward to Kennedy's shows). Stuart Varney is awesome and very knowledgeable as is Charles Payne, Neil Cavuto and last but not least is Lou Dobbs (I have learned to appreciate his commentaries). Good luck in the New Year to you and to me as I find other ways to get my news that longer involves Fox News. By the way I am not the only person that feels this way about Abby, just the vocal one.

So it is not just one person's viewership that you are loosing.

There are many others.Vickie Laughlin Vickie Laughlin Columbia, SC

1.6
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fox News Reporter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor program host(s) / Not specified
Preferred solution new hosts ... please relplace her with one of those more experienced and more deserving of the position. She got this position because of the famous last name. Abby is riding on her father's coattails and last name. Bad choice for weekend host!!!

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1325603

Abby Huntsman is very annoying.... hate her voice. she talks over others....Just don't like her but love all the other hosts.

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1317776

Totally agree. Abby Huntsman is terrible. So self centered, even when reading news headlines.

Marie

Please replace Ms.Huntsman.

I no longer watch Fox on the weekends.

She interrupts with immature, inane comments.

No chemistry with

Co-hosts.Who did this???

anonymous

Abby Huntsman needs to go - she is so obnoxious, rude, and self centered - terrible talks over everyone, repeats what they just said and constantly interrupts - just watched her rudely interrupt Chuck Woolery - he said excuse when she interrupted him and as always talks too much and says nothing.

I will no longer watch when she is on - she is not skilled, not smart - she is lucky that the co-hosts are gracious men - they must hate being on the air with her.

Fox has so many talented women that have been there and deserve this position.Please take her off the air!!

Kip White

You are an ***!! It's not "re pore" it is spelled "rapport"

New Baltimore, Michigan, United States #1274619

Please make Abby Huntsman go away. She is constantly interrupting the guests. You can do so much better.

Port Orange, Florida, United States #1265753

I certainly agree with you

carol

I feel the same as many of your viewers regarding Abby Huntsman.Abby is the worse pick ever to be put in that position week-ends.

She is rude, and constantly interrupts which is to draw attention to herself, I feel sorry for her co-workers. It was a big relief to have Ainsley back this AM, she is well spoken, polite and its not all about her. Ainsley is a natural beauty inside and out without the fake lips which Abby has (Donald Duck lips) so many viewers think Heather would of been a better pick.

After many years of watching Fox news our family is considering watching other channels on week-ends.Thank you for letting me post my view.

JeepSux

Abby is so bad

she looks sounds and talks like a synthetic person so i just dont listen to her when i watch fox news

Saint Charles, Illinois, United States #1262409

Agreed.Abby is pretty but not mature enough to leverage this opportunity.

Tries too hard to be the center of attention, and strangely interrupts with inane comments.Wondering what Fox was thinking, placing Abby in this critical position and thinking that your your intelligent viewers wouldn't notice...