Verified Reviewer

I am looking to see if this construction company can be exposed he did some repair work to my home and left it undone and uncompleted and got paid $77,000 dollars and never finished the work I have no house to return to and nothing can and work was done unprofessionally house is not livable at present time nor can i move back into it ever. Need help please can somone help me to expose this Construction company Named Andrews Construction Inc located at 1961 King Arthur Rd, Phila PA 19116.

This was an insurance claim for for an electrical fire of 2019 and still house not completed. He took me for a fool a single woman and did such a poor job in my house.

He never took out permits for Electrical, plumbing, structure work outside of Scope. This man really did me in and walk away with $77,000 dollars of the insurance payments and cutted corners and did cheap work and bought cheap stuff to repair my home that is not done correctly many issues.

User's recommendation: q.