Hillrose, Colorado

Megyn Kelly was so rude to Newt tonight.I agree with him all she wants to talk about the video regarding Trump which was 11 years ago.

She has tried to keep scandals regarding his treatment alive even though most of them lies. She doesn't give any substance to the real scandals that affect our country and what Hillary is doing. I am a woman and I care about our security, the economy, our borders etc. I am not some fluff that only care to hear about sex.

We had enough of what Bill Clinton did to last us a life time. I refuse to watch this unprofessional, bias and rude person and will not support her sponsors. We need to have someone that is fair and balanced.

She is not one bit lady like and gives all of us women a bad name.When I am talking to others they feel the same.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fox News. The most disappointing about fox news the kelly file tv show from Fox News was your reporter who is very biased and megyn kelly Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fox News.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Fox News to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments