Magan Kelly was so out of hand speaking so harshly to Newt Gingrich tonight.She has gone to the left which has become very uncomfortable to watch.

I have been a faithful watcher of Fox because of the fair and balanced concept, but you have become more and more like CNN, MSNBC and CBS. I won't watch them because of the harsh treatment of the conservative guest, and now I am beginning to see the same happening with Fox. Guess I will have to shut you down also.

Megan has lost all my desire to watch her.So, let me see if you will handle this mess that I watched tonight.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fox news the kelly file tv show from Fox News. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fox News to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fox News for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments