Magan Kelly was so out of hand speaking so harshly to Newt Gingrich tonight.She has gone to the left which has become very uncomfortable to watch.

I have been a faithful watcher of Fox because of the fair and balanced concept, but you have become more and more like CNN, MSNBC and CBS. I won't watch them because of the harsh treatment of the conservative guest, and now I am beginning to see the same happening with Fox. Guess I will have to shut you down also.

Megan has lost all my desire to watch her.So, let me see if you will handle this mess that I watched tonight.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fox news the kelly file tv show from Fox News. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fox News to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fox News for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Fox News - Renew Megyn Kelly's contract in July 2017 then management is fools! Fox News "As I said before Kelly is way too opinionated, argumentative and we have no respect for her out here. We refuse to watch any of her Fox segments and you..." Read more Fox News - Get rid of the liberals Fox News "I watch Fox News day in and day out. I used to like Megan Kelly and Shep. But, I realize that they must be liberals..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more Melaleuca Cancellation Melaleuca "I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them. They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more