Denver, Colorado

I have the Fox News app on my Iphone and it's been great....Up until a few weeks ago.

I try to read a story and more often than not an advertisement for this "out brain" *** comes up.

It is so irritating that I will NEVER use or listen to anything they promote.Please fix this so I can go back to getting my news please!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fox News and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fox News.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Fox News to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

I have found that if I tap the left side of an article to open it, that screen does not come up. Very annoying!!!!

Fox News - Review in Telecommunications category  from Cherry Hill, New Jersey Fox News "I understand that they are trying to keep people safe. But this breaking news thing had been up for 30min and I'm trying to watch my show. It won't go..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more