11.9K views

Today Juan insulted every Republican by suggesting we sold our souls get put President Trump in office. Juan is a disgrace and has no business being on legitimate news....he belongs on “The View”. Enough is enough....fire him already!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fox News Reporter.

Comments

About time! Glad to hear Chris Wallace is finally leaving!

Good riddance! He was horrible moderator during the presidential debates!

@PissedConsumer2103147

I liked his Dad Mike far more than his son Chris. I think Chris’ career in the news media is going to have him riding into the sunset.

CNN, MSNBC; That’s where all the losers end up. Enter Sheperd Smith who went to CNN.

Is he still there? Or has old Shep just faded from the limelight?

Jussie Smollette is INNOCENT! WTF is wrong with our nation’s judicial system?!

This is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The jury did this to Mr. Smollette because he’s African American. It’s all about a racially bias, corrupt legal system.

How about investigating Trump with a fine tooth comb and discover that this horrible racist man, with connections to crime bosses, belongs in prison for life. Not some innocent, young, passionate actor, who was unjustly charged for a minor misunderstanding blown way out of proportion.

We love you Jussie and hope your sentence will be reduced, or even a retrial and finds this beautiful young actor Innocent. Shame on you USA court system:(

@PissedConsumer2101831

Glad that stupid show of his got canceled! He did that to himself!

#2050679

He is right

#2045967

Juan Williams is a LIAR

#2046701
@Tyara Qmo

He's gone loser...Time to move on with your (LOL) "life."

#2039163

The last I heard Canadian citizens are not allowed to vote in the U S. ELECTIONS.

I am somewhat surprised that The Republican party has an office in Canada Tucker Carlsen is a liar. He says things that are not true. If I were the lawyers working for Fox I would review the issue of vicarious liability. Fox news pays Mr.

Carlson's salary and therefore FOX is liable when Tucker libels individual as well as the the 81 million people that voted for Joe Biden, most of whom are white and do not belong to the democratic party.

For the record this website says that racially charged statements are not allowed. Calling Juan Williams and Don Lemon racists and that they hate white people is quite offensive to me

#2028882

It's time to take this lame post down and allow these coots to find a new Circle J to get in.

#2023517

Thank you for removing Juan Williams. We actually look forward to watching The Five again.

We no longer have to switch the channel when Juan spreads his false polls, lies, and hate.

You finally listened to your fan base and it will show. Ratings are going up!

#2017767

Thank you Fox! I’m so glad Juan Williams is leaving ! I do not watch him , he belongs with the rest of the idiots on CNN !

#2018385
@PissedConsumer2017767

ABOUT TIME! Biggest piece of crap on TV!

He hates whites, hates America, hates President Trump, hates Trump supporters, but mostly hates the truth. I may begin to watch the five again unless they put Jessica Tarlov or Leslie Marshall on!

#2019630
@PissedConsumer2018385

Yeah it's about time the five got rid of that stupid moron put him with Don lemon they should get along great because both are nothing more than racist jerks that hate whites drop them off on a sinking boat to africa

@PissedConsumer2018385

Glad that stupid show of his got canceled!

#2020367
@PissedConsumer2017767

This will certainly improve your (LOL) life.. Great job kid...

#2017706

And now he is FINALLY GONE! In my opinion he is the face of treason.

He has no love for this country only love for the democrat party. He will not be missed.

#2015434

I’m going to not watch The Five because of Juan Williams!!!

#2015337

OMG...Juan is the absolute worst...hE should be on a Socialist/democrat station like CNN or MSNBC...He is an annoyance and hit the MUTE button when he opens his mouth spewing out idiotic "facts" etc...The worst.

#2014786

My mute button is almost worn out from silencing him ...can’t stand him!

#2015141
@PissedConsumer2014786

It is good to hear I am not alone

Fox News Reviews