1.6K views

Today Juan insulted every Republican by suggesting we sold our souls get put President Trump in office. Juan is a disgrace and has no business being on legitimate news....he belongs on “The View”. Enough is enough....fire him already!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fox News Reporter.

Comments

Arno

WHENEVER TOKEN LIBTARDS LIKE JUAN WILLIAMS ARE ON FOX NEWS I SWITCH TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL. I ALWAYS ENJOYED TRISH REGAN BUT NOW THEY FIRED HER.. THE MURDOCH BROTHERS ARE DESTROYING FOX NEWS, IF TUCKER, HANNITY AND LAURA INGRAHAM ARE TAKEN OFF I WILL WATCH ONLY THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND NETFLIX.

Martha McCullough just aired a clip of the Head of the WHO praising the Leadership of President Trump during this virus and Juan Williams to comment. Juan said the Organization wants to stay in Trumps good favor, as if there was no legitimacy to the statement.

I have no use for him or his opinions, everything that comes out of his mouth is negative and insulting. Move the show to 4 o'clock, call it the The Four and can his a....

@PissedConsumer1843370

I couldn't agree more..

Juan Williams is an embarrassment for The Five. Each other member of The Five makes a cogent and logical viewpoint.........but not Juan!

He continues to spew mindless hate and liberal/biased talking points with no rational thinking. There MUST be a liberal with a brain to replace Juan Williams.

send him back to NPR, I don't watch the five if he is on, I can tolerate any other Democrat, I would rather listen to CNN than Juan, at least every once in a blue moon they say something complimentary (well, not as nasty) Juan just cant help himself, He is NEVER POSITIVE always negative toward Trump and I'm done with it, looks like Greg and Jesse also are fed up...in this time where people are looking for answers, this MORON still plays the political road, FIRE him already, Just cant watch the Five when he is on...

Plz get rid of Juan Williams.. I stand in front of tv and curse him..

can’t stand him..

he can’t say anything nice about trump.. our president

Caydence

I agree totally. Juan is a poor excuse for a member of the Five.

Surely you could find someone with a brain.

Some of what he said isn’t logical or correct. I’m sure there is a liberal out there with common sense you could hire.

@Caydence

I would rather Geraldo at least he is not always divisive

Juan Williams must be fired. I turn the tv audio off when Williams is spewing his Leftish ideology. His family must be very disappointed with their father.

He is PAID BIG MONEY to be that way. There is evidence that FNC pays people to sound off the opposite position.

Do you recall the literal day that Judge Napolitano suddenly hated Trump? You could see it instantly. My opinion that he was offered more money to take that attitude. Juan Williams was hired from the start to have that political position.

There are likely others on the channel to make up their "FAIR AND BALANCED" slogan appear to be the fact. -- Dave in Virginia.

Rakel

I agree, Juan brings too much negativity and never seems to see things objectively. I find in these trying times we need to come together and he is attitude is insulting and appalling.

@Rakel

totally agree! well said

Juan must go! He should be banned from EVERY FOX program.

His comments make no sense and he takes the conversation off on an intelligible tangent EVERY TIME. It's shameful that FOX keeps him on.

Juan Williams must GO!!!! This 75 year old is tired of Fox's balanced theme.

Rakel
@PissedConsumer1840876

Juan is never objective and his negativity and eye rolls are insulting and do not help in these trying times. I highly doubt anyone tunes in to see h on the panel.

@PissedConsumer1840876

I agree there’s two sides to everything but honestly he’s the biggest downer and I can’t stand it when he talks. The others are great and positive but Juan is like watching CNN.

Please find someone else please. I love the show other than him March 2020

Agree, Williams is a shallow *** who does nothing but criticize those who actually get things done for the good of our country. I will not watch any show that includes him (I.E. the FIVE)

I totally agree. Juan Williams is terrible.....

and so is Laura Logan. She seems as if she is on drugs!

Agree 100%!!!! He ruins watching the Five since I have to keep the remote in my hand to fast forward every time he opens his mouth

I will no longer listen to Fox News..... thanks to Juan William's liberal comments.... he should go!!!!!!

Fox News Reviews