Fox News - Get rid of the liberals

134 of 346 Fox News reviews

I watch Fox News day in and day out.I used to like Megan Kelly and Shep.

But, I realize that they must be liberals because they are definitely against Trump. I don't want Hillary as our president. And I am getting sick of Fox for having Megan and Shep downgrade Trump who is our only chance to turn this country around. I know that I am not the only one who feels this way.

If these two individuals want to speak favorably for the Democrates then maybe they need to work for one of the other news stations as mentioned. I don't like Fox News as well anymore and it is because of Megan especially and also Shep. I can turn on CNN or MNBC or any other stations who are biased toward the left if this is what I want to see and hear.

I hope you will consider my complaint.Pat Schwartz

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
134 of 346 Fox News reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 05 #1236929 Montclair, New Jersey, United States

*** question. Would having someone on who is contrary to your view constitute a balance?
You know, fair and balanced...
As an FYI... Fox News is a business. They're going to do what it takes to make money. If that means this woman stays, then that's how it will be.
It's sad that only now you're finding out they really didn't care about you.

1 1 Reply

Oct 12 #1225691 Iselin, New Jersey, United States

They don't care about us. They are part of the establishment. Megyn is an ole ***. They will get theirs in the end. You wait and see. I quit watching Fox about three months ago. I have been watching it for almost fifteen years. I'll vote for Trump. I don't what he has said. I won't vote down the ticket.

2 1 Reply
TrueAmerican 1

Oct 11 #1225608 Medford, Oregon, United States

Yeah I feel the same way! Not only that, but they were saying Kolin Kaepernick is somewhat of a hero, huh! To who? those every complaining,sorry excuse for a race, blacks. I feel like if you hate America so much you're definitely free to leave! The nerve of those people, who cares if you're always getting the short end of the stick! Maybe you shouldn't have been born black in America!

2 3 Reply

Oct 23 #1230795 Medford, Oregon, United States

It's sickening to see people upvoted that sick statement to see people hate any race of people can't be human and you should be ashamed of yourselves seriously.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fox News. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fox News.
Filing a new complaint about
×