1.4K views

I don't know about anyone else viewing the show, but Janice Dean is the most annoying person ever. She needs to tone down her presence on air.

She always tries to make herself stand out by acting out to draw attention. Now she has Ainsley acting the same way. Why can't they act like woman we want to watch instead of attention grabbers. No one likes the things she does, nor do we want to see them.

Her sitting on a motorbike throwing her hair around was hideous, amoung many others. Tell her to just do the weather and get off the show off attention getting act that she causes.

WE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT... OR GET A NEW WEATHER GIRL...

This person wrote the review about Fox News. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fox News to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fox News and fox news reporter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

It is clear that Dean suffers from Narcissism, Most people are turned off by this kind of behavior. FOX would do well to reign her in, Give us the weather and nothing more.

Is there a Equal Opportunity policy at Fox to include retards? If so, that's why Janice Dean is there.

I love Fox News but I can't stand Janice Dean!! She is SO goofy and is so irritating!

I mute my TV everytime she is on Fox.

Please Fox ..... Get someone else!!!

I seriously believe Janice Dean is brain damaged. No one could lack so much self-awareness.

She gets a few positive tweets from other brain-damaged hags and therefore believes the rest of country likes her.

She's dumb, uninteresting, annoying and ugly. When will MS take its course?

Janice Dean is obnoxious idiot - I just can't stand her with all of her silly giggling and high-pitched yelling. I have to turn her off whenever she comes on.

The other day, while one of the other hosts was talking, she was making the most stupid and obnoxious-looking faces and idiotic hand-gestures (trying to be "funny") that I've ever seen on a TV talk show. That, along with the giggling and her moronic antics, makes her terrible.

to Larry21 #1511568

You are absolutely right - she is a total moron with that stupid childish behavior. I can't stand the yelling and giggling and squealing and have to turn her off.

This woman is HORRIBLE and I turn off the TV when she comes on. I REALLY can't stand when she is interviewing people on the street and EVERYTHING that they say makes her yell and scream and squeal. It's like someone would say "I'm from Omaha NE" and that would start her screaming. Then someone would say "We're visiting relatives in NY" and more screaming.

Everything causes her to squeal and scream. She is just plain stupid, obnoxious, and dim-witted.

I could not agree more! She not only embarrasses herself but she is a disgrace to Fox News.

Always acting like a 6-year old when the camera is on her. I am an avid Fox News watcher, HOWEVER, when she comes on camera I immediately turn to another news channel. It has come to the point that I simply cannot look at her anymore. QUESTION: Why did Fox News hire such an idiot??!!

There has to be better weather people out there.

Fox, you are NOT doing yourself a favor by keeping this lunatic in your employ. Please make a change so your audience does not have to endure this half-wit anymore.

I cannot believe Janice dean this morning. She is high on something. Maybe her own ego, but she is off the wall this morning..........Why on earth , would Fox keep this idiotic woman on the show........she ruins it for the viewers that love the show.

I'm no fan of NBC, but Al Roker is personable, witty and interesting. Dean is none of that. She's just a babbling idiot seeking attention.

Janice Dean is the fox version of Al Roker. They have to keep her because she has zero redeeming qualities.

I have emailed Fox with no response about the absurdity of her behavior. FOX GET RID OF HER

Is she retarded?

she is acting like the court jester this morning. I cannot believe the network continues to allow her to embarrass herself and the audience with her presence on the air.Type your message here

I’m sure she’s a nice person but I have to change the channel when she comes on. Her fake excitement about everything is so annoying

#1419122

Janice Dean is a disgusting pig.

She needs to go, plain and simple. Her act was old years ago and I find myself muting the tv or just changing the channel when she is on.

I find Janice Dean's camera mugging antics highly annoying -- so much so that I find myself turning the channel frequently when she acts up.

Weekend Fox and Friends will be on today. Sweet relief from Janice Dean and the stale weekday folks.

I thought I'd never tire of Steve or Ainsley but they allow her to ruin it all. I'll never get tired of Brian! I think it's time for Pete to have his own show or anchor F -F weekdays. Peter Doocy is refreshing also as is Jillian.

Janice is the real one who has ruined weekdays for me. So pathetically egotistical and I think probably drunk or loaded.

A snow angel? Are you kidding me?

I really hate to say this because I have concern for folks with mental health issues. But, if someone cared, they should get Janice Dean counseling. She is like an immature little girl in an old woman's body. Her giggles like a silly 10 year old who had busted Brian about underwear?

She is so uncouth and really has a serious problem. I think it might be time to let the younger generation take over the show. Steve Doocy has turned into her enabler and he isn't interesting anymore. That makes me sad to say that but J.D.

is sending that show right down the drain. It should be a fun show but not a clown/burlesque show.

Janice is just not a fit. So into herself!

Get rid of this psyco nut case. Have to turn the channel.

She has some type of psychosis. She lacks self awareness and believes people value her antics.

Sometimes she looks bewildered. She also looks like Herman Munster.