Today Tuesday 10/28/16 I watched Megan as I have been for several years. I have had enough.

She can't stand Trump makes that very clear and only wants to concentrate on women!!! I am a women who thought her discussion with Newt Gingrich this evening was way over the top!!! She is want to be journalist, he deserves more respect than her making a comment on public television for him to deal with his anger issues. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS.

I have been an avid Fox news listener for 10 years, Factor - Fair and Balanced. Greta Van Sustren Fair and Balanced. Hannity at least tells the truth on both sides. I will no longer as well as my family and anyone I can relay this latest outrage by her encourage viewers to not watch her program.

I believe she has hated Trump since the very first Republican Debate and although she is a news person, she needs to get over her personal opinions and report the news equally, and treat her guests with distain, due to her own political views. NO MORE MEGAN KELLY FIRE THE ***!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "see above" of fox news the kelly file tv show from Fox News. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fox News to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most bill oreilly and hannity and all commentators except megan kelly. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fox News for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments