184 views
2.0

WHEN I FIRST STARTED WATCHING FOX NEWS ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO I WAS SUPPRISED TO SEE NEWS PEOPLE SITTING ON CHAIRS OR COUCHES, TO ME THIS WAS GREAT. YOU FELT THE PEOPLE WERE WITH YOU ALMOST LIKE BEING IN YOUR LIVING ROOM. YOU HAVE BEEN CHANGING YOUR SETS AND PUTTING PEOPLE BEHIND DESKS, I FEEL THIS BREAKS THE CONNECTION THAT I USE TO HAVE WITH THE PEOPLE.

YOU HAVE TAKEN SOMTHING SPECIAL FROM THIS VIEWER, AND I DO NOT LIKE IT. YOU NOW HAVE A BUNCH OF TALKING HEADS LIKE EVERY OTHER CHANNEL. COMPARE, WATCH FOX AND FRINDS FIRST BEHIND A DESK THEN WATCH FOX AND FRIENDS, WHICH FOTMAT IS BETTER. COMPARE OUTNUMBERED TO AMERICAN NEWS ROOM. OUTNUMBERED BETTER. I KNOW SOME SUIT THOUGHT THIS UP AND IT SUCKS .KEEP IT UP AND YOU MAY LOOSE MORE VIEWERS. I DO NOT LIKE NEW SETS AND THINK I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A NETWORK CLONE OR HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL?

DO NOT SEPERATE THE PEOPLE FROM THE VIEWER.

ALSO AMERICAS NEWS ROOM CAMERA IS GOING AROUND THE TABLE, SWITCHING FROM SIDE TO SIDE IS CRAZEY, PUT THE PEOPLE OUT FRONT, KEEP FOX DIFFERENT AND SPEICAL OR I WILL HAVE NO REASON TO WATCH YOUR SHOW INSTEADE OF ABC, CBS, NBC, OR CNN.

HOPE THIS MAKES COMMON SENSE TO MORE THAN ME.

THANKS

R

Product or Service Mentioned: Fox News Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: 1211 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, USA