Top Question

How can I report a robbery

I attended the first gym opening!And all my belongings were stolen

1 answer
#1931344
What do you think the police are there for? If you've been a victim of a crime you summons the police for help. Even a preschooler knows that!
Advertisements

How can I cancel my account?

by Madelon

I want to cancel my account.

View

Who is going to pay for the Trump riots damage and restorations?

by Siaosi

It should not be tax dollars

View

does a californian have the right to make a citizen's arrest against a police officer?

by Noelia

Are fellow officers obliged to respond against another coworker should a citizen "they are sworn to protect?" move to make a citizen's arrest against a member of the police force that may be exhibiting misconduct? I am aware that this site is not used to ask similar Questions, but it is the first I found to ask any Question concerning this point. Thank you for your consideration

View

Fox news made a mistake firing Trish Regan.

by Ariele

Fox news caved to the politicially correct and fired Trish. She is an excellent reporter.

You guys a slipping.

Keep Juan Williams and fire Trish Regan? Good move!

View

If I drew from my 401 K to by a new house in 2019 will it add to my gross money income.

by Tristine

I earn Approx.$70,000 gross a year.I took out$40,000 from my 401 k. for a down payment on a new house for me my wife and her sixteen year old son.

Combined this made my gross for 2019 $110,000.Will this stop me from getting the $1,200 dollar check from the Govt.? The $40,000 that I drew from 401 K is not a yearly gross.It was to buy us a place to live.The house that we lived in 2019 was in poor shape.

Why are FOX and DISH blocking Superbowl

by Shayn

I am unable to watch my local FOX Station on my DISH provider because ya'll two greedy companies can't reach a contract agreement. We missed every single NFL playoff game on our local FOX Station and Sunday it is carrying the Superbowl which I guess we won't get to see either. You should offer it on pay per view on DISH if you refuse to reach an agreement with DISH so we can at least see the freaking game, Damn greedy *** Very, very pissed off NFL fans in Monahans, TX 79756!!!

How Can I Get My refund/ Was Given The Boot

by Lacie

My car was booted last night and we where NOT in the wrong, there where more than 7 people from out of state who cars where booted, we had NO choice BUt to pay the fine..please help expose this company...who is taking advantage of your state and people who come to visit... "They gave me the Boot.

Yours Truly Dr. Dwight Champagne516-450-****

View

Why are you employing The enemy?

Leland Juan Donna Sheppard all left wing nuts.You might as well join up with CNN.The closer to 2020 the worse you have become.Guess you will hire Don Lemon next?

1 answer

Your question is quite specific. It is better to reach out to Fox News customer service team by phone at 888-369-****

View

Why is your network promoting known liars ans cheats?

by Ercel

You have promoted fair and balanced since you have been on air. Donna Brazil Is a proven liar and cheat.

Remember the questions for the presidential debate given to Hillary Clinton by Brazil, I do. So do many more.

I turn off FOX when she is on, and many times more when others like Shepard Smith are on. I am switching a large part of my viewer time to OAN or NEWSMAX.

View

Why can't we watch all of Donald Trumps speech in Indiana today???

by Theresea

bLOCKED FROM WATCHING MY FOX SHOWS ON MY COMPUTER

by Erastus

ALL OF A SUDDEN I CAN NO LONGER LOG IN TO MY PROVIDER AND WATCH FOX NEWS LIVE. ONLY ON FOX...NOT ON ANY OF THE OTHER NEWS CHANNELS! WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

View

Bring back the Judge Jeanee or lose me forever!!

by Tracee

Chris Wallace

by Domenica

Where could one go to get some actual news and facts? Chris Wallace is obviously playing for the Blue team.

His bias and rude behavior remind me of some of the disgusting questioning that I've seen in these congressional hearings lately. If you don't want to hear the answer then why ask the question?

Sheppard smith

by Anberlin

I love fox news and im 67. What my wife and i hear all the time is the hatred in sheppard smiths voice towards president trump.

Its as though he has an axe to grind,always talking him down. I will always will watch fox news but this man is so biased against him.

Ads

by Genetta

Why do you have so many ads? Your supposed to be the News network.

But I feel and so do others like we get to watch A little news in between the commercial ads. It should be renamed...C.A.N. COMMERCIAL AD NETWORK. Greed Greed Greed.

It's all about the $$$. Over paid hosts and ELABORATE sets..we don't need or want our news cut off got stupid brain numbing ads every 3-4 min 24-7..you should have to sit thru a day of this *** maybe you would understand but bottom line is....TODAY NOBODY IN TV, POLITICS, HOLLYWOOD give a *** as long as they don't have to put up with it

COMMERICAL

by Freeland

WHAT A TERRIBLE COMMERICAL YOU PEOPLE PUT ON.I WILL NOT SUPPORT YOUR CHANNEL ANYMORE--I WILL GO TO NEWS O N E . WHO PAID FOR THAT DISGUSTING COMMERICAL SORO'S OR KILLERY?? I AM SHOCKED THAT YOU WOULD PUT THIS ON ABOUT OUR GREAT PRRESIDENT.

Questions 17