Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I understand that they are trying to keep people safe.But this breaking news thing had been up for 30min and I'm trying to watch my show.

It won't go away!!! I hate Fox News and that's why I never watch it!! But I like master chef!!

BUT THIS THING WONT GO AWAY!And it's so annoying!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

Nick
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States #842024

I am tired of Shepard Smith getting all the acclaim when other, better!newscasters are sidelined; he gets to cut into their time frames and he is a smug, opinioned reporter who is full of himself.

Brett and Neil gotta have a personal affront to this!

Why would someone with a voice like his, which always seems like it is complaining get this acclaim?I've watched him interview Wallace and Chris was obviously agitated by Smiths smugness and questioning and interruptions of Chris as he tried to speak, then he says whats the matter Chris you look tired...what????!!

Fox News - Renew Megyn Kelly's contract in July 2017 then management is fools! Fox News "As I said before Kelly is way too opinionated, argumentative and we have no respect for her out here. We refuse to watch any of her Fox segments and you..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more