Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I understand that they are trying to keep people safe.But this breaking news thing had been up for 30min and I'm trying to watch my show.

It won't go away!!! I hate Fox News and that's why I never watch it!! But I like master chef!!

BUT THIS THING WONT GO AWAY!And it's so annoying!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

Nick
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States #842024

I am tired of Shepard Smith getting all the acclaim when other, better!newscasters are sidelined; he gets to cut into their time frames and he is a smug, opinioned reporter who is full of himself.

Brett and Neil gotta have a personal affront to this!

Why would someone with a voice like his, which always seems like it is complaining get this acclaim?I've watched him interview Wallace and Chris was obviously agitated by Smiths smugness and questioning and interruptions of Chris as he tried to speak, then he says whats the matter Chris you look tired...what????!!

Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Zomato - Fraud Zomato "In my experience twice i ordered through Zomato and twice they purchased my bank card without receiving my order. they always go with the payment without checking if the restaurant..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more