I'm giving up on Shepard Smith just as I did on Megan Kelly. Months before Megan made that assault at the first debate on candidate Trump I had noticed her slanting stories to fit her narrative, but that was a "commentary" or "opinion" show.

Now for the past few months I have been getting the same vibes from Shepard except his show is called "Shepard Smith Reporting." I was in the media myself for 43 years and when I was there the facts mattered. The reporter did not put their interpretation on the stories. Shepard has become very biased lately and therefore I will no longer watch his show or online videos. He just said that Trump said things that everyone knows were 100 percent false ...

well unless I no longer count everyone doesn't know that they were false and on the other hand I believe Trump was 100 percent truthful. Fox is the only network that I take seriously, but not all the talent. Shepard seems to me to be a bit miffed at something and taking it out on his reporting. Its a shame that I probably never know if he makes an adjustment to unbiased reporting because I do not plan to ever watch him again.

This isn't a hasty decision and if the Fox powers that be are watching they will see it too. Maybe they are not professional journalist either.

Review about: Fox News Shepard Smith Reporting Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments