Shepard Smith needs to GO.He is out of control.

He needs to join CNN or MSNBC. FOX is better than this. I will never watch his show again. I have watched his show since he came to Fox.

I always knew he was liberal and I was ok with that because he wasn't rude and unprofessional. Fox needs to seriously consider letting him go. He no longer reports an unbiased view to his watchers. Also since he CAME OUT of the closet he has changed.

I knew he was ***. Why do gays want the whole world to know?

No one CARES about your sexual preferences except the radical *** LEFT.They need to focus on the world's real problems and stop obsessing on their genitals.

Review about: Fox News Shepard Smith Reporting Tv Show.

I didn't like: Shepard smith.

Comments

this guy needs to work for one of liberal left wing stations.not a reporter, puts in own left wing interpretation.

I don't mind Shep telling the truth but when a person says one thing he comes along and put his own left tone on it *** me off if he cant tell it like it is get of the show and go to CNN that's how the report

Shepard Smith NEEDS to be encouraged to find a new job!

Can’t watch him NO MORE!

This guy belongs on the left news stations. He is a full blown Left wing liberal and I do not trust him, we can't stand him!!! Wake up FOX NEWS!!!

Agree. Can't watch Shepard Smith unfair and unbiased show anymore. Not good for the fair and balanced claim of FOX news.

Shepard Smith needs to go! Tired of his Liberal Spin! Needs to move on to CNN where his career will Fade!Type your message here

I agree he needs to go... I never watch him and believe Fox News needs to let him go to cnn where the liberals belong.

I cannot watch Shepard Smith anymore.He doesn't even try to hide his disdain for President Trump anymore.

He should look in a mirror when he is talking, as he has the "stankface" to go along with his rhetoric. Where does Fox News draw the line on its anchors?

I enjoy hearing the liberal view on these shows, but usually as a guest and not the host of the show.Bye Shep!

I agree Shepard Smith needs to go...his commentary is sooo slanted to the left and does not work with FOX News general programming.

I assume Fox is reluctant to fire him now since he went public that he is openly ***.I really could care less if he is ***, but do not appreciate his liberal views and needs to go to CNN or MSNBC, etc.

Shep is a loony mentally ill degenerate liberal.

Shepard Smith Reporting is good, When Shepard Smith isn't there

Shep is in the tank for the liberals, and Fox News should fire him. Fox News needs to go back to being conservative.

#1351968

can't stand Shepard Smith-Never liked him since I started watching Fox News. Can't stand the little digs he always makes.

Woodbury, Tennessee, United States #1349738

Agree.Don't care if he is ***.

That's his business. He needs to come out of the closet about being a liberal.

We already have enough liberals pretending to give us the news.Give him an opinion show so he can be honest about his viewpoint.

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1329215

Shepard Smith is the most negative commentator on Fox News.He continually tries to spin his own opinion of a news release by continually interjecting hypothetical remarks, without knowing

the whole story.

Fox gets rid of O'Rielly, and keeps Smith.

That's letting the dog wag the tail.I hope

somebody on Network TV offers him a deal he can't refuse

I agree with you blair9099 he needs to leave fox.First I don't care if he is *** or If he wants to be liberal that's fine and I don't care if he wants to publicize his biased opinion that's fine too but, not on fox news when his opinion is quite the opposite of the fox viewers.

We watch fox news for news, not mainstream media's fake news.There is a place for him to be, but it's not on the fox channel.

ChrisMatt
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1290128

Want some cheese with that whine?

to ChrisMatt Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1334237

SHEPARD SMITH NEED TO GO, SEND HIM TO ONE OF THE FAKE NEWS STATIONS WHERE HE WILL FIT IN PERFECT, HE CONTINUALLY INTERJECTS HIS OWN PERSONAL LIBERAL VIEWS ON EVERYTHING

FOX IS LOOSING MANY LOYAL VIEWERS BY ALLOWING COMENTATORS LIKE SMITH TO REMAIN EMPLOYEED

More phony reviews on an illegitimate complaints website.What does his sexual orientation have to do with anything?

Oh right, bigots can't stand it when people are who they are. Not much different from the republicans that hate people that don't have white skin.

Fox News a biased news source that has upper class white people tell the middle class white people to hate and blame the lower class to make themselves feel better about their spot in the totem pole.

Pure fascism.They are lucky to have Shepard Smith.

Robersonville, North Carolina, United States #1289730

I agree he is so bias. I have stopped watching his show also. I was looking a link to complain to Fox about him.