Shepard Smith needs to GO. He is out of control.

He needs to join CNN or MSNBC. FOX is better than this. I will never watch his show again. I have watched his show since he came to Fox.

I always knew he was liberal and I was ok with that because he wasn't rude and unprofessional. Fox needs to seriously consider letting him go. He no longer reports an unbiased view to his watchers. Also since he CAME OUT of the closet he has changed.

I knew he was ***. Why do gays want the whole world to know?

No one CARES about your sexual preferences except the radical *** LEFT. They need to focus on the world's real problems and stop obsessing on their genitals.

Review about: Fox News Shepard Smith Reporting Tv Show.

I didn't like: Shepard smith.

Comments

It seems he relishes in any negative report about Trump . Very hard to take his opinions when he thinks he knows everything. Fox does not need him.

Shep belongs on MSNBC, or CNN.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Shepard Smith has become obnoxious beyond belief for the past 6-8 months. He gets on a liberal left rant and makes comments one would expect to come from a child. This guy has to go before he takes Fox News with him.

Shepard Smith Needs to go! MSNBC or CNN would LOVE him!

I won't watch shephard smith, he is so bias. He needs to go to CNN. He is ruining the reputation of Fox news of speaking truth with bias..

He needs to go. I have been writing for months to get him off the air.

He is a trouble maker. He has a big ego too

you are too far left for fox news not for me

I can't watch this guy! He is always angry! 3:00-4:00 is my break from News Channels.

to Frank #1563045

me too. As soon as Dana Perino is off, I take a break.

#1519894

Tell Shepard to leave Fox or they should fire him, none of my friends like him and his should be on MSNBC or CNN.

Sheppard Smith injects to much of his thoughts into a supposedly fact based news program. If he wants to express his opinion as news, he should go, or get his own opinion based show.

I don't care to hear what news reporters think. Just the facts, I can form my own opinion.

this guy needs to work for one of liberal left wing stations.not a reporter, puts in own left wing interpretation.

to mo #1521263

Agree entirely. The man should go. Take his Ridiculous liberal views elsewhere.

I don't mind Shep telling the truth but when a person says one thing he comes along and put his own left tone on it *** me off if he cant tell it like it is get of the show and go to CNN that's how the report

Shepard Smith NEEDS to be encouraged to find a new job!

Can’t watch him NO MORE!

This guy belongs on the left news stations. He is a full blown Left wing liberal and I do not trust him, we can't stand him!!! Wake up FOX NEWS!!!

Agree. Can't watch Shepard Smith unfair and unbiased show anymore. Not good for the fair and balanced claim of FOX news.

Shepard Smith needs to go! Tired of his Liberal Spin! Needs to move on to CNN where his career will Fade!Type your message here

I agree he needs to go... I never watch him and believe Fox News needs to let him go to cnn where the liberals belong.