Shepard Smith needs to GO.He is out of control.

Related: Fox News - Get rid of Shepard Smith

He needs to join CNN or MSNBC. FOX is better than this. I will never watch his show again. I have watched his show since he came to Fox.

I always knew he was liberal and I was ok with that because he wasn't rude and unprofessional. Fox needs to seriously consider letting him go. He no longer reports an unbiased view to his watchers. Also since he CAME OUT of the closet he has changed.

I knew he was ***. Why do gays want the whole world to know?

No one CARES about your sexual preferences except the radical *** LEFT.They need to focus on the world's real problems and stop obsessing on their genitals.

I didn't like: Shepard smith.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

Don

Shepard Smith is the most negative commentator on Fox News.He continually tries to spin his own opinion of a news release by continually interjecting hypothetical remarks, without knowing

the whole story.

Fox gets rid of O'Rielly, and keeps Smith.

That's letting the dog wag the tail.I hope

somebody on Network TV offers him a deal he can't refuse

opinion001

I agree with you blair9099 he needs to leave fox.First I don't care if he is *** or If he wants to be liberal that's fine and I don't care if he wants to publicize his biased opinion that's fine too but, not on fox news when his opinion is quite the opposite of the fox viewers.

We watch fox news for news, not mainstream media's fake news.There is a place for him to be, but it's not on the fox channel.

ChrisMatt

Want some cheese with that whine?

typical libtard

More phony reviews on an illegitimate complaints website.What does his sexual orientation have to do with anything?

Oh right, bigots can't stand it when people are who they are. Not much different from the republicans that hate people that don't have white skin.

Fox News a biased news source that has upper class white people tell the middle class white people to hate and blame the lower class to make themselves feel better about their spot in the totem pole.

Pure fascism.They are lucky to have Shepard Smith.

I agree he is so bias. I have stopped watching his show also. I was looking a link to complain to Fox about him.

Hugh Kilgore
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1289651

Shep Smith needs to get in bed with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NPR, and CBS permanently. He doesn't fit in with my heros, who are, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Bill Oreily.

We need a hard-hitting, right wing news anchor to go up against all the other Socialists of the main stream media.

We, the loyal viewers of Fox News are speaking out as one voice, The Obama brown-nose has to go!!!!