I'm a conservative, a Trump supporter and a loyal FOX News viewer but the tide is rapidly changing from fair and balanced to flat out hysteria...Anchor Shepard Smith is a perfect example of why FOX News will lose viewership if his liberal, biased, hatred of Trump continues without consequences.

I only watch FOX because it's one of the few conservative media outlets and I expect to see fair and balanced reporting. I was thrilled when Megyn Kelly was sent packing but now Shepard Smith has got to go! He is neither fair, balanced or correct in his hateful rants about President Trump nor are the guests on his program. I will never watch Shepard again and am keeping a close eye on several other anchors/contributors who claim to be fair and balanced when it's clear they're headed down the liberal PC path.

The Network has lost it's way when viewers can't tell the difference whether their watching FOX News or CNN - such a disappointment!https://youtu.be/H8C5E4geDzU

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fox News Reporter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

Mike

Juan Williams the same -- out!

Ed Ward
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1292327

I totally agree, Shepard Smith has reached his hight of incompetence as a fair and balanced host. I noticed he is off today, Hope he is job hunting. Ed Ward, Moore Oklahoma.

Too easy to bash Trump. All you have to do is tell the truth.

Ron Robertson

Shepard Smith has to go.His constant attacks against the President of the United States have pissed me off to the point I am about to leave Fox News as my main channel for information.

I find his attitude, demeanor and deportment leaves a great deal to be desired.

His reporting would fit nicely with Don Lemon on CNN.They would also probably enjoy each others company

to Ron Robertson Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1290608

Bye Felicia...

Bill Porta
Tucson, Arizona, United States #1289842

And for my money you can throw Bob Beckel in the mix.

He has a an attitude before he even opens his mouth.

I thought Juan Williams was bad but he can't hold a candle to Beckel. Why are you getting CNN rejects?

Didn't you learn from his first firing??