I don't agree with the "media". I watch fox news because I am a conservative.

Watching Shephard Smith is like watching CNN, NBC, ABC, etc. I stopped watching all of them long before Donald Trump was in the political arena. Now almost 70% of Americans agree. We don't trust the press!

Shephard Smith to totally out of touch with Fox's bread and butter. He obviously needs to be anywhere else except Fox News. I won't watch him again, no matter what time slot he is relegated to. Get rid of him!

He is not a conservative. He is so biased in his slanted reporting that I can't stand to listen to him. He can just barely contain his hatred for our President.

I applaud Donald Trump for his candor and specifically because he is not a polished politician. I like him, that's more than I can say for Shephard Smith.

Review about: Fox News Shepard Smith Reporting Tv Show.

Comments

Shepherd needs to go. Keeping him on will only hurt Fox's ratings.

But there are others on Fox that are nearly as bad. Being fair & balanced is good, but Fox is taking this philosophy to the extreme on several shows. You are beginning to sound in many instances, liberal & ***. Don't forget what got you where you are.

That same group of sane, Moral, God fearing people can get you to the level of CNN viewership. You too can become "Fake News"