GOD BLESS FOX NEWS, GOD BLESS TRUMP, GOD BLESS LAVINE, TUCKER, HANITY AND ALL OTHERS. BUT I AM BEGINNING TO WISH I COULD SEARCH FOR INTELIGENT LIFE SOMEWHERE ELSE I AND RETIRED AND HAVE NO USE FOR THE 200 CHANNELS OF XFINITY'S CRAP THAT I PAY FOR.

I HAVE FOX NEWS ON 24/7 TURNED DOWN WHEN I SLEEP. HOWEVER. I BEG YOU AGAIN FOR MERCY TO ALLOW US TO ENJOY THE GREAT AMERICAN HOPE; FOX NEWS , FOR RELIEF OF THIS EVERY TEN MINUTES OF 75 SECONDS OF THE TORTURE OF THE PIECE OF *** RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT HIS $90.00 PILLOW. HOW DOES THAT PIECE OF *** THINK HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO US 7 MINUTES OF EVERY HOUR WHILE WE ENJOY OUR BELOVED FOX NEWS?

THIS PIECE OF *** NEEDS TO GET HIS OWN INFOMERCIAL CHANNEL. THIS IS AT LEAST REDICULOUS TO ANY THINKING MIND. I PRAY FOR AMERICA AND A DAY WITHOUT PILLOW FREAK. DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY OTHER PROMOTERS TO CHOOSE FROM?

I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM. MY NEIGHBORS HAVE COMPLAINED OF MY VULGER SCREAMING LOUD ENOUGH AS TO DROWN OUT THE SOUND OF PILLOW MAN FOR THE TIME IT TAKES ME TO STOP WHAT I AM DOING TO DASH TO FIND THE REMOTE CONTROL AND CHANGE THE CHANNEL AS FAST AS I CAN 6,7, 8 TIMES AN HOUR 24/7 TO SHUT THIS DECREPIT JESUS FREAK/ CRACK HEAD'S PILLOW MAN'S 75 SECONDS OF ENDLESS HYSTERICAL RANT AND RAVE ABOUT HIS $ 90.00 PILLOW UP. A FEW MONTHS AGO I SENT THIS MESSAGE TO FOX TO ADVISE YOU OF THE AIRTIME LOST AND MISSED VIEWING AS I THEN GET BUSY AND FORGET TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL BACK. THEN; WHEN I DO REMEMBER AND CHANGE THE CHANNEL BACK TO MY BELOVED FOX NEWS , IT BECOMES AN ALMOST COMICAL CURSE THAT SINCE IT HAS BEEN TEN MINUTES, WHEN I DO CHANGE THE CHANNEL BACK TO MY BELOVED FOX NEWS, IT IS TIME AGAIN TO HEAR HYSTERICAL PILLOW MAN Go Of on his rant THIS IS AN ALLLL DAY EFFORT (100 TIMES) AND IS TAKING A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF THE ENJOYMENT OUT OF LIVING TO WATCH FOX (TRUMP) NEWS...

AND PILLOW MAN NEARLY DISAPEARED FOR A WHILE HUUU RHAAA .

NOW HE IS BACK WITH A VENGANCE. ALSO I AM A VETERAN AND TRIED TO SUBSCRIBE TO FOX NATION FREE AND A MESSAGE APPEARS TELLING ME IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS REGION --- BELLINGHAM WA.

Location: Seattle, Washington

Comments

"I am the Lord thy God, Thou shalt have no other gods before me" So, who's your God you silly muppet?

I don’t believe in god, but I do believe in the constitution, liberty, freedom, and justice for all. Not all of us conservatives are religious, god believing citizens. We are realists that embrace the basic tenants that the condition affords us: freedom and liberty.

Me too!