Fair and balanced...not with juan williams. Did he forget why he was fired at pbs...hmm.

very boring.

HASNT BLAMED TRUMP FOR POLIO YET. LOVED THE FIVE, BUT DONE TILL HE GOES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fox News The Five Tv Show.

Comments

I am a VERY loyal Fox News viewer. I wouldn't miss The Five, until now.

Your audience doesn't tune in the hear Juan Williams. I appreciate his position as a shot at "fair and balances" and his intended purpose but I've had all I can stand. He interrupts at will and talks over ALL the others.

If they don't yield the floor to him he simply continues seamlessly and raises his voice and says "NO, let me finish" He simply dominates too much of the airtime. Give him a "Juan Williams" show and see how long he lasts.

Juan is a democrat arguing with four republicans. That doesn't bother me.

I stopped watching when they got rid of Kimberly Guilfoyle .

They act like she never existed and none of them was friends with her or even liked her. Fox News is cut throat and phoney

YES, get rid of that IDIOT ( Juan Williams ).

I agree. The five is losing its luster without Kimberly and all these substitute female analysts can’t cut it.

Find the show boring and repetitious. And Juan Williams. Well. I find him and his opinions extreme left.

Not fun anymore.

Greg is awesome. Only reason I watch the show anymore.

Yes, get rid of Juan: Can’t watch him continue to blame RepublicansHe’s ruining the five with his negative remarks about republicans. He rudely.

Interrupts the others. He’s so ignorant. It’s funny to watch him read his talking points.

Most often he just complains about subjects not even under discussion. Let Juan go