YOU INTERUPTED HUCKABEE FOR THIS NEWS.NO BODY CARES ABOUT THE DRUG ADICT.

WHAT THE *** ARE YOU UP TO. HUCKABEE WAS HIGHLY CRITICAL OF ZEROBAMA - NAILING HIM TO THE WALL. YOU COULD NOT TAKE THAT. YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS.

THIS IS BULL *** NO ONE WILL MISS THE ***. WHAT A REAL PIECE OF TRASH AND FOX IS GONING ON AND ON ABOUT THE SKUMBAG. LIBERALISH IS A MENTIAL DISORDER AND FOX IS REALLY SHOWING WHAT SIDE OF THE FENCE THEY ARE ON. WHITNEY INSPIRED NO ONE EXCEPT FOR OTHER DRUG ADICTS SO GIVE IT UP.

THERE 100 WORDS.YOU *** BSTDS

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments

Why would you spend all the time you did on reporting/showing the funeral for Whitney Houston?

LOL You've just confirmed my suspicions about most Fox News watchers as ignorant, angry, *** who can't write or spell particularly well.

What an ***!

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Fox News App Review from Denver, Colorado Fox News "I have the Fox News app on my Iphone and it's been great.... Up until a few weeks ago. I try to read a story and more often than not..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more