This may not be going to the right party for you have made it extremely difficult to state a complaint about your bias personalities.Megan Kelly is destroying herself by trying to get even with Trump from the very first debate that took place.

I have been a very long time supporter and viewer of Fox yet at the present time I am totally fed up with her using her position to try to get even with him. She has become so repulsive to watch that I have elected to no longer watch your network. You have some very good comintatores such as the best, Hannity. You moved his time slot around to accommodate her.

She smirks in the opportunities to make Trump look bad.She is not a true journalist who should be reporting the news instead of trying to get even and sway my thinking.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fox News. The most disappointing about fox news the kelly file at Fox News was your coverage various personalities, megyn kelly and megan kelly , but reviewer liked hannity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fox News.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Fox News to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fox News?

Comments